After studying at the University of Cologne from 2013 to 2019, Kristina Schubin graduated in Educational Science (B.A.) and Rehabilitation Science (M.A.), majoring in “Organizational Development”. Ms Schubin is a certified systemic counselor (based on the regulations of the German Association for Systemic Therapy, Counseling and Family Therapy).
During her studies she worked as a research assistant at the Chair for Educational Support and Social-Service Work and the Institute of Medical Sociology, Health Services Research, and Rehabilitation Science of the University of Cologne. Among various other tasks, Ms Schubin assisted Prof. Dr. Pfaff in the project area “Health and Work” by gathering and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative research data.
Since June 2019 she has been working as a research associate at IMVR.
- Participation in workplace health promotion measures
- Occupational health management, workplace health promotion and prevention
- Health and work
- Home office and the cultural change in German organizations in times of COVID-19
- Pfaff, H., Hammer, A., Ballester, M., Schubin, K., Swora, M. & Sunol, R. (2021). Social determinants of the impact of hospital management boards on quality management: a study of 109 European hospitals using a parsonian approach. BMC health services research, 21(1), 70. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-020-06053-0
- Pfaff, H. & Schubin, K. (2021). Zukünftige Gesundheitsrisiken: Was kommt auf die Gesellschaft zu? In B. Badura, A. Ducki, H. Schröder & M. Meyer (Hrsg.), Fehlzeiten-Report: Bd. 2021. Betriebliche Prävention stärken – Lehren aus der Pandemie (S. 43–63). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-63722-7_4
- Schubin, K., Pfaff, H. & Zeike, S. (2021). How Managers Perceive and (Do Not) Participate in Health Promotion Measures-Results from a Cross-Sectional Mixed-Methods Survey in a Large ICT Company. International journal of environmental research and public health, 18(18), 9708. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18189708
- Schubin, K., Schlomann, L., Lindert, L., Pfaff, H. & Choi, K.‑E. (2020). Occupational Physicians’ Perspectives on Determinants of Employee Participation in a Randomized Controlled Musculoskeletal Health Promotion Measure: A Qualitative Study. International journal of environmental research and public health, 17(20), 7445. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17207445