During his training and work as a physiotherapist, Carsten Rusniok completed the bachelor’s degree in “Health Care Studies” at the Fernhochschule Hamburg and subsequently the master’s degree in “Health Promoting Organizational Development” at the Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal.
He dedicated his master’s thesis to the identification of factors influencing team performance and employee health in agile software development in a department of OTTO GmbH & Co KG using a mixed-method design. Furthermore, he derived recommendations for the implementation of employee surveys in terms of health-promoting organizational development.
Following his studies, Mr. Rusniok worked as a freelance consultant in the field of corporate health management and as a lecturer for empirical social research at the University of Applied Sciences Magdeburg-Stendal. Since October 2020 he has been working as a research assistant in the project “eCoCo” at the Institute for Medical Sociology, Health Services Research, and Rehabilitation Science.
- Organizational social research
- Digitalization in healthcare
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Rusniok, C. (2022). Feedbacksysteme im Sinne der gesundheitsfördernden Organisationsentwicklung. In Gesundheitsfördernde Organisationsentwicklung (pp. 65-76). Springer, Wiesbaden.
- Wurster, F., Fütterer, G., Beckmann, M., Dittmer, K., Jaschke, J., Köberlein-Neu, J., Okumu, M.‑R., Rusniok, C., Pfaff, H. & Karbach, U. (2022). The Analyzation of Change in Documentation due to the Introduction of Electronic Patient Records in Hospitals-A Systematic Review. Journal of Medical Systems, 46(8), 54. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-022-01840-0
- Beckmann, M., Dittmer, K., Jaschke, J. et al. Electronic patient record and its effects on social aspects of interprofessional collaboration and clinical workflows in hospitals (eCoCo): a mixed methods study protocol. BMC Health Serv Res 21, 377 (2021).
- Bake, M., Hajji, R., Gerch, N., Lange, L., Niehus, M., Rusniok, C. (2017). Die Arbeitsbedingungen und die Arbeitsfähigkeit von SozialarbeiterInnen in zwei unterschiedlichen Landesaufnahmeeinrichtungen. Eine Studie mit Hilfe der Korrespondenzanalyse. Gilde Rundbrief (1), 49-66.