Anna Zinkevich studied speech and language pathology (B.A.) and rehabilitation science (M.A.) with a focus on organizational development and rehabilitation of people with hearing impairment at the University of Cologne until 2018.
During her master studies, she worked as a speech therapist and as a student assistant in the Department of Clinical Quality and Risk Management of the Cologne Hospitals.
She works since 2018 as a research assistant in the division of Organizational Health Services Research at the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg. Since March 2023, she is additionally a research assistant at the IMVR at the Chair of Medical Sociology. In her dissertation, Ms. Zinkevich deals with the care provision as well as the care-related burden of informal caregivers of people without natural speech.
Anna Zinkevich is a member of the German Society for Medical Sociology (DGMS) and the German Network for Health Services Research (DNVF).
- Evaluation and implementation of complex interventions
- Questionnaire development for health services research studies
- Organizational health services research
- Zinkevich, A., Uthoff, S. A. K., Wirtz, M. A., Boenisch, J., Sachse, S. K., Bernasconi, T., Feldhaus, M.; Ansmann, L. (2022): Burden of informal caregivers of people without natural speech: a mixed-methods intervention study. In: BMC health services research 22 (1), S. 1549. DOI: 10.1186/s12913-022-08824-3.
- Uthoff, S. A. K, Zinkevich, A, Boenisch, J, Sachse, S K, Bernasconi, T, Brütt A. L., Ansmann, L. (2022): Impact of a Complex Intervention on Collaboration in Augmentative and Alternative Communication Care of People without Natural Speech. In: Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare(15), 2431–2446. doi.org/:10.2147/JMDH.S370510.
- Zinkevich, A.; Lubasch, J. S.; Uthoff, S. A. K.; Boenisch, J.; Sachse, S. K.; Bernasconi, T.; Ansmann, L. (2021): Caregiver burden and proxy-reported outcomes of people without natural speech: a cross-sectional survey study. In: BMJ open 11 (8). DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2021-048789.
- Zinkevich, A.; Uthoff, S. A. K.; Boenisch, J.; Sachse, S. K.; Bernasconi, T.; Ansmann, L. (2019): Complex intervention in augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) care in Germany: a study protocol of an evaluation study with a controlled mixed-methods design. In: BMJ open 9 (8), 1-10. DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2019-029469.
- Uthoff, S. A. K.; Zinkevich, A.; Boenisch, J.; Sachse, S. K.; Bernasconi, T.; Ansmann, L. (2021): Collaboration between stakeholders involved in augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) care of people without natural speech. In: Journal of interprofessional care, S. 1–11. DOI: 10.1080/13561820.2020.1860918.